Tuesday, July 10, 2007

After AdSense

After following up on what I wrote earlier about AdSense, I realized that the area of internet marketing is just huge. I ended up navigating through hundreds of sites in a couple of days in search of relevant information. Most of it was unsuccesful, but some of what I found was interesting.

I also visited sites of over ten different e-currencies, many of which I had never heard of. I'm still far from owning any e-gold of my own, but I did sign up for a paypal account, which I had until now tried to avoid.

The little experiment I had with AdSense didn't work out: the minimal number of clicks I got on my ads gave me no revenue (I still wonder why that is). My AdSense balance is still 0,00. Maybe I'll try it again, once I have a website with higher traffic to test it with.

0 comments: