Friday, July 6, 2007

Can you trust AdSense?

After reading many articles (eg. Google AdSense Account Disabled) about how people lost their AdSense accounts I decided to see for myself. I created an account and placed the ads on a couple of low traffic sites I'm administering (including this one for now at least). I don't think they'll generate a lot of revenue (any in fact), but I'd like to see if it works.

I read a few articles, which gave various suggestions on how to keep your account, for instance How to ensure your AdSense account will not be cancelled, and Review on AdSense. And, in case something bad happens: Banned by Google AdSense?

Too bad I don't have a proper site with traffic to test this more properly. I'll have to try adding content to my site and getting other sites to link to it more. While at it I'll also test the Google Webmaster Tools.

0 comments: